Interlink Direct Ltd offers a great platform for talents from various backgrounds to shine and grow.
- Rewarding staff training and development –
- 10+ years of experience in the Oriental food and beverage industry in the UK.
- Multicultural and multilingual working environment.
- Attractive employee benefits: competitive rates, food and beverage trials, entertainments and events.
Required Skills and Experiences
• Must have marketing related work experience or qualification.
• Must demonstrate good writing skill in Chinese for business report and social media posts.
• Must be fluent in Mandarin and English, Cantonese also preferred.
• Must be able to carry out light graphic design task on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or Coral Draw.
Experience in administrating Social Media Platforms preferred, e.g. WeChat Public Account, Facebook Official Account etc.
• Experience in Ecommerce preferred, e.g. selling on TaoBao, Amazon, eBay etc.
• Experience in food retail industry or student related industry preferred.
• Good team spirit, able to work with varies department to coordinate events.
• Organised, able to work independently on a project with good reporting skills and meet deadline.
• Innovative in marketing method and sensitive to the trending topic and products in Mainland China.
• Have legal status to work in the UK or longer than one year of valid working Visa.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Part Time Promoter
Display and cook food in different oriental supermarkets. Introduce promoting products and invite clients to try.
Place: Different Oriental supermarket in Great London/ Birmingham/ Manchester/ Newcastle / Edinburgh / Glasgow / Stirling / Aberdeen / Dundee etc.
Time: Weekends. Approximately from 10.30am to 5.00pm on Sat & Sun.
Salary: 7.5 pounds/ hr
Benefits: Lunch is not included, but lunch time will get paid.
Language: Mandarin, English. If you speak Cantonese would be a real plus.
Traffic fee would not be paid, please apply the city you live.
Please provide us the following information to apply, including Name, NI no., Language, Mobile, Photo, and your City. Working content, date and place, dress code would be informed after interview.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org